Wellbeing Intelligence and Market Insight
Alongside our conceptual and development work we provide wellbeing market insight and research services on a global, regional and local level. We work closely with our sister company WELL Intelligence, adding depth and valuable context to how the macro influences (that is economic, social, technology, geopolitical and the environment ) impact consumer trends and business strategy now and predictive forecasting for the future.
WELL Intelligence is home to the Hospitality & Wellbeing Barometer a bi-monthly newsletter that combines macro market outlook with micro insights on the juncture between hospitality and wellbeing.
WELL Intelligence is your 'on tap' market lens
WELL Intelligence provides valuable market insight through a lens that many companies do not take a view through when considering the value and the influence wellbeing may have on their investment, business or community. The macro outlook used includes insight on economic, environmental, social, technology and geopolitical sectors that provide invaluable depth that matters enormously in understanding our accelerating and increasingly interdependent world.
How you benefit;
- First, subscribe https://wellintelligence.com
- As a client of WELL Business Solutions and/or WELL Intelligence (WI), you will automatically have access to and gain benefit from, the weekly, monthly and bi-monthly insights that are supplied.
- You gain a ‘cognitive shortcut’ to what matters – WI mitigates against infobesity!
- You get the right analysis, backed up by a rigorous methodology, not just more analysis.
- We join the dots for you between the macro and micro themes that matter.
- You get an informed view via a powerful luminary network.
Consulting, market insights, advisory and enablement
The Jumeirah Hotel Group
Palanga Spa Hotel
Clinique La Prairie
Global Wellness Institute
National Health Service
Madeira Promotion Bureau
Melia Hotels International
Majid Al Futaim